Monday, November 26, 2007

So, I just spent an amazing weekend at Nipawin Bible College with my fiance. I spent 2 years in Nipawin at the Bible school and made some absolutely incredible friends. Both nights there, we talked late into the night about what is going on in our lives, about struggles and events and missions, about what God has been doing and is doing. I am not even sure why I am writing all of this down other than I am very excited about it, and about being in missions, and getting other people excited. I was at the Wycliffe Cafe tonight, and that place has been such a source of encouragement for me. It is so cool being around people who are excited about God. I really have structure to this post, and no idea in what direction to continue, so I will quite for now.

No comments: